This time is particularly challenging especially for those of us who are empathic, sensitive souls~LIKE ALL OF US! The universe has provided many tools for us to utilize.
1) Salt Baths-cleanse your energetic body and removes negative energy. Use natural, without additive, pure salt. Himalayan Salt is good. 3/4 cup in a full bath tub and soak.
2) Cleanse and invigorate your surroundings with the 5 elements of life-Water, Earth, Air, Fire and Space.
-Water:Place a bowl of water in the corner of each room or add a small fountain for water flow and sound in your space.
-Earth: Add soil-earth by keeping a potted plant in each room.
-Air: Make sure that you open windows to allow stagnant air to move out of your spaces.
-Fire: Light an oil lamp each morning to welcome the day and set your intentions.
-Space: or Spaciousness-DE-CLUTTER your space. We need spaciousness for our system to replenish, restore and access our creativity. BTY, Brit-Marie, a member of our sangha, has a business DE-CLUTTERING your living/storage spaces. You would enjoy the process in concert with her guidance. Here is her email ID: email@example.com
3) Music/Sound is cleansing and healing. Choose mantras, Gregorian Chants, Tibetan sound bowls to sooth you and your space. Keep on very low in the background of your living spaces. It will affect your mood, your energy and your LIFE.
4) Diffuse essential oils in your spaces. Please do not use the the heat type of diffuser. It alters the chemical properties of the essential oil. Use the ultrasonic diffuser which creates vibrations to break up the essential and then water to diffuse it into the space. Most natural. Try Frankincense, Lavender, Sage, Peppermint, Myrrh, Juniper Berry , Grapefruit, Orange, Bergamot and see how you feel.
5) Crystals and stones are great healing tools. As an example they can either amplify beneficial energy (Amethyst, rose quartz)or absorb negative energy (Smoky quartz, Obsidian, black onyx). Incorporate them into your spaces.